Direct a Show
ShenanArts is a total volunteer community theatre. As a result we are always looking to add to our pool of qualified directors.
If you are interested in directing for ShenanArts please send an email. Please include DIRECTOR in the subject line and someone will contact you in a timely manner. You may include a resume and a list of shows that you would be interested in directing.
Become a Volunteer
ShenanArts is a total volunteer community theatre. There are many tasks that must be completed in order for a show to open successfully. We rely on a host of volunteers to make each show a success. If you have a talent, skill, or a desire to contribute to the overall success of ShenanArts please send an email. Please include VOLUNTEER in the subject line and someone will contact you in a timely manner. Or, you may submit a form via our Facebook Fan Page.
Below is a list of possible ways in which you could contribute to ShenanArts.
* Ushers/Parking * Box Office * Set Construction
* Seamstress * Set Painting * Publicity
* Cleaning * Musicians * Voice Lessons
* Teaching * Show Producer * Stage Managing
* Fundraising * Props Manager * Shop Manager
* Maintenance * Make up Artist * Hair Stylist